After over 3 months of lockdown, driving lessons have been given the green light to restart from the 4th July 2020. Our driving instructors are keen to get going again and I’m sure our learners are too. However, the world re emerge into is different than the one we left. With Coronavirus still an ongoing issue, the safety of our both our instructors and our learners alike is our biggest concern.
What to expect on your driving lesson
To try and create a safe environment in our cars we have put the following procedures into place:-
- Your instructor will message/call you on the morning of your lesson to confirm you, your family, or anyone you’ve come into contact with does not have or had coronavirus or any symptoms (however mild) in the last 14 days. If you have, then your lesson will not go ahead.
- When your instructor arrives for the lesson they will not come to the door. Please look out for them. On arrival the instructor will wipe down all contact areas in the car so please keep your distance to give them time to do this. Please wash your hands before you come out for your lesson.
- Face masks must be worn for the duration of the lesson. You may bring your own, or we can provide one at the start of the lesson for £1.
- The instructor will provide hand gel for you to use at the start and end of the lesson. – The windows will be kept open wherever possible to provide good ventilation throughout the car.
- At this time we will not be accepting cash for lessons. You can either pay your instructor by bank transfer (this must be done before coming out for the lesson) or by card (this will be done outside the car).
These procedures will remain in place until the government or the DVSA issues alternative guidelines. If you have any queries then please contact your instructor directly, or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org